Monday 12 November 2012

Outfit of the day!






HAIR: Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL- 880 Tempting Chocolate
 
JUMPER: Topshop, £18 Click here!
 
NECKLACE: Next, about £15-20 but I bought it last year and I can't find the link for it anymore (sorry)
 
LEGGINGS: River Island, £10 Click here!
 
BOOTS: Primark, £18
 




Hey guys! So I just thought that I would do a quick post whilst I have some free time since I haven't actually got around to blogging anything interesting yet so I thought why not show all of you what I am wearing today?...this outfit is pretty simple but I have just worn it to college and it is very practical...I also wore this with my winter coat which you can see here :) and if you wanted you could add a scarf etc.
I bought the boots from Primark just yesterday and I love them! They have little studded detail around the back of the heel and they are good quality also which should last me through winter, yay! The jumper from Topshop is quite thin however I would still recommend anyone buying it as it is practical and easy to wear a vest top underneath or add more layers if needed.
Any questions or comments I'd love to hear from you and I'll make sure I reply back when I see it...hope this helped! I will be blogging more regularly throughout the week too!
byeeee! x
 



1 comment:

  1. hey I've just nominated you for the liebster blog award, the questions are on my blog if you'd like to enter :') x
    http://mindofa-dreamer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete