Wednesday 28 November 2012

Lilygreen and Maguire


CALLING ALL PEOPLE WITH GOOD MUSIC TASTE!

hey guys! So today I'm basically going to talk about a new band I have found and quite literally fell in love with a few months ago. They are called Lilygreen and Maguire just incase you missed the huuuge title haha...so I recommend you all go and check them out because they are literally so good!

It is made from just two guys both called Jon....spelt J O N. They are from Wales and have an amazing accent to go with them too but they now live in London. They recently supported Olly Murs on tour and also Scouting For Girls omfg if you are not liking this so far you are on a different planet! as did I mention? They BOTH play acoustic guitar and are very attractive!



I'd like to add that none of this has been asked of me to write about them, it is all just my personal opinions and I have seen the boys perform live twice and have met them once in Manchester. They are so totally down to earth and love getting to know their fans; they honestly deserve all the success they receive! :) So go check them out!

Lindi, Maguire and Me


www.lilygreenandmaguire.com
http://www.youtube.com/user/lilygreenandmaguire?feature=watch 

2 comments:

  1. aww these guys are so cute! i saw them supporting Olly Murs (he's a guilty pleasure of mine, haha!) and they were so good! they're going to be big someday soon, they're so talented!

    http://ellieetcc.blogspot.co.uk/
    ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aw no way, I used to full on fan girl over Olly too! I hope they do, I love their songs and personalities they're mega cute :-) x

    ReplyDelete