Tuesday 6 November 2012

My first post

Hi guys!
Ok so writing this first post has become definately more hard work than I first thought!!

I'm going to start off by telling anyone who is actually reading this that I hadn't planned on making this blog, infact any blog at all until about an hour ago. I have always wanted my own little space on the internet to express myself and write about whatever I feel like and just well, make it personal to me but I've never had the time. Anyway, this September I started my first year of College studying A-Levels (Spanish, Dance, Psychology and Biology) I then dropped Biology because I figured you have to be a genius to understand that stuff :( which leaves me with every Tuesday free from College and also a little free time woo! I'm planning on developing this blog to make it my own in time when I have learnt fully how to and then hopefully I will be blogging about things which interest me such as Beauty, Dance, Music, Photography etc and fingers crossed people will enjoy it.

So you're probably wondering who I am right? My name is Jess, I'm currently 16 and I should really have some hobbies to list here to make me sound interesting but I'm afriad right now I don't have any apart from Dance. I live in the North West, England with my mum, dad and dog....hm I can't think of anything else on the spot but please please leave your feedback or comment, I'd love to get to know some people from the blogging world since I'm a newbie! and also if you would like to check out my Twitter you can follow me here! :)

J x

5 comments:

  1. I literally just started a blog as well, it's harder than I thought it would be :L good luck with your blog :) it won't let me follow :/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, I have followed you! good luck with your blog :-) it should let you follow me now I've added the gadget? x

      Delete
  2. ah thankyou :) and yeah I have followed you now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck with your blog sweetie! i started mine a week ago and i thought i'd leave you a note to say good luck and if it ever feels like you're writing posts to no one, i'll be reading :) if you ever want a chat or anything my e-mail is in my contact!

    http://ellieetcc.blogspot.co.uk/

    ellie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw thankyou, you too Ellie! I am going to try and post something this week :-) I've followed you too x

    ReplyDelete